Are you a skilled Plumbing Engineer with a passion for excellence and a drive to deliver top-notch plumbing solutions? Join a top MEP Firm of ours and be part of a dynamic company that values expertise, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
Position: SR Plumbing Engineer
Location: [Raleigh OR Charlotte, NC]
About Us: A top MEP Engineering firm committed to setting the standard for engineering excellence. With a reputation built on years of exceptional service, they're known for our expertise, reliability, and dedication to the clients. As a member of their team, you'll have the opportunity to work on diverse projects, contribute your skills, and grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Conduct plumbing installations, repairs, and maintenance for residential, healthcare, commercial, and industrial clients.
- Collaborate with clients and team members to assess plumbing needs and recommend tailored solutions.
- Utilize your expertise in diagnosing plumbing issues, troubleshooting problems, and implementing effective repairs.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients, offering guidance and recommendations to ensure their plumbing systems are optimized.
- Proven experience as a Plumbing Engineer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your past projects and accomplishments.
- Prepare 2 and 3-dimensional construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Design domestic water, sanitary, waste and vent systems, fuel systems, medical gas systems, and laboratory gas systems.
- Prepare documents, calculations, and energy modeling studies for the LEED certification process.
- Coordinate design efforts working closely with our in-house disciplines, architectural clients, and building owners.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunity for Remote work
- Collaborative work environment with a supportive team.
- Health and wellness benefits package.
- Paid time off and vacation.