As an Air Quality Senior Project Manager/Principal, you will lead and manage the Air Quality practice in the St. Charles office, and work collaboratively with other Midwest regional air practice leaders to provide sustainable growth to assist clients in the manufacturing, mining, power, and waste industries.
This client has an ESOP program, very flexible work from home schedule, and competitive bonus program!
- Nurture existing clients to build long-lasting relationships;
- Lead and direct others in the accomplishment of project work
- Work with staff to establish and meet budgets and schedules for various projects
- Maintain frequent communication with office leadership and others involved with related projects.
- 10+ years consulting, compliance, or industry experience
- Experience with air permitting and compliance
- Knowledge of MO, IL and other surrounding Midwest state regulations, and USEPA air quality regulations
- Experience with emission inventory calculations, air permit application preparation, and pollution control technologies
- Dispersion modeling experience using AERMOD
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Meteorology, or related fields
If interested, please apply!