We have a current opportunity for a Principal Control System Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Neptune. For further information about this position please apply.
We are seeking an experienced Automation Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PLC programming, electrical design, SCADA systems development and design.
- Develop and implement automation solutions for manufacturing processes
- Design and program PLC systems to control machinery and equipment
- Develop electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Design and develop Scada systems for process monitoring and control
- Troubleshoot and maintain automation systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in automation engineering
- Strong knowledge of PLC programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc
- Experience with electrical design and wiring diagrams
- Experience with Scada systems development and design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for automation engineering, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment.