About the company:
Our client is a specialist engineering consultancy firm focusing on the provision of water infrastructure design and water management services that touches on every aspect of the water cycle. They are a hands-on company that encourage their team of specialists to grow and do Business Development. Their diverse focus ranges from flooding, water management, storm water, and civil water infrastructure design. They have been growing at an exponential rate and are looking to hire technical specialists.
- As a technical specialist, you will develop, design and oversee water and waste water projects.
- Prepare plan specification and cost estimates for relevant water and waste water projects.
- You will do Business Development to generate leads and grow the team.
- Maintain high level of client satisfaction.
We are looking for individuals:
- 10 - 15 years+ experience in water and civil infrastructure design, drainage, storm water and dams (experience in water treatment and/or waste water treatment is a plus).
- With excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Who are strongly motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Who can interface with clients on project coordination and design to provided tailored solutions.
If this sounds like you, please do apply with your CV!