Apply today to join over 3000 of the top water treatment professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Solving Water.
We are seeking an experienced Process Engineer to optimize industrial water treatment plants. In this role, you will troubleshoot and optimize complex water and waste water treatment processes. This will be accomplished by working with operations personnel and our customer, reviewing process data, performing pilots and experiments to interpret and understand the root cause issues of problems at plants.
All industrial wastewater treatment experience is relevant: Anaerobic, Aerobic, Sludge Dewatering, DAFs, Clarifiers, Tertiary Filters, Biogas systems, Pumps, Lift Stations, Mixers, Chemical Systems, EQ tanks, pH control systems, Disinfection are all pieces that we have supplied in our projects over the past few years.
We supply complete wastewater systems typically with a biological treatment step (Anaerobic or Aerobic) at the heart of the system and surround that with all the equipment needed to provide a turnkey process solution.
What we can offer you
We go far beyond base compensation by providing a more fulfilling work experience and offering a competitive benefits program, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility benefits, adoption assistance, parental leave, and pet insurance
- Generous retirement savings and profit-sharing plan
- Employee wellness program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan that provides an opportunity to build ownership and share in our success.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
- Innovate process treatment to improve site production
- Provide support in design, development, testing and modifications of systems
- Implementation of process changes to improve safety, cost, production, and reliability
- Participate in material specification, schematic preparation and appropriate follow-up
- Prepare explanations and clarify information to enable proper interpretation and evaluation of specifications, performance characteristics or other technical data
- Communicate technical and commercial issues
- BS/BA in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline required (advanced degree strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of Industrial Chemical process OR Water Treatment process experience required
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in design, installation, start up, operation and maintenance of industrial sized Reverse Osmosis systems is preferred
- Hands-on experience within a plant is required
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizing, and planning skills
- Able to mentor, teach and train others on proper operation of water treatment processes
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
- Must be a good communicator, (verbally and in writing) and have good customer focus