Individual must be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, direct, and grow the practice. Market services to potential, current, and former clients in the market consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Maintain scope, schedule, budgets, and liaise with internal and external sub-consultants.
- Lead periodic design team meetings to inform and resolve issues.
- Ensure accurate and timely billings to clients and make accounts receivable a priority.
- Perform QC reviews and coordinate the QA process in accordance with company policy. Assist in formulating plans, cost estimates, timeframes, and specifications of projects.
- Must possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years' experience
- PE required (reciprocity in 3 months acceptable)
- Demonstrated business development and marketing history, focusing on writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position. Valid Driver's License Required.