A world leader in Aviation design seeks a Project Architect to help lead production on several exciting projects in the U.S., based out of their New York office.
The Project Architect (Aviation) position requires:
- 7+ years of design experience.
- Registered Architect status.
- Aviation experience or experience on large-scale projects.
- Extensive experience with master planning and the coordination of all project deliverables throughout all phases of design.
- Experience managing teams, consultants and client relationships.
High attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and AutoCAD & Revit proficiency will also be key to success.
The Firm is currently scheduling interviews for this position, so apply today and check-in to 2022 with an exciting new job!