LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
We are currently seeking a Project Controls Manager to join an industry leader in the development, acquisition, and operation of renewable energy and energy storage projects.
Our client has one of the nations largest operation portfolios with over 2GW of renewable and energy storage assets.
Location: Houston, TX
*Must be located in US and willing to relocate to Houston to be considered*
The Project Controls Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the company's P6 enterprise database
- Develop, support and administer program documents for project scheduling
- Support Project scheduling and cost tracking
- Work closely with other departments
- Manage import & export of vendor schedules
- Must have a demonstrated experience in project management & project controls
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6
- Experience in developing Work Breakdown Structures
- Translation of scope
- Schedule progress management
- Resource loading
- Conduct schedule analysis
If interested, Apply today!