Title: Project Development Advisor
Summary: My client is seeking an experienced professional with a strong background in developing utility scale projects in the New England Power Markets and a passion for sustainability. They will help support all aspects or development including will work on all aspects of early to late-stage project development, such as, local, state, and federal permitting including community and AHJ outreach and public hearings, environmental site assessment, and project financing due diligence support. My client is a leader in the Industry globally and have made an emphasis on honing in on the US Markets!
The Director of Development will be responsible for:
- Manage and actively drive development activities of utility-scale solar, wind and storage projects from feasibility to the handoff at NTP.
- Manage all aspects of environmental site assessment, permitting, transmission/interconnection, land acquisition, and design activities in close collaboration with SMEs.
- Development Management: Overseeing project finances, budgets, and schedules while ensuring project compliance with regulations and industry standards.
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Good understanding of the energy markets (7 years of related experience)
- New England Power Market Experience!!
- Skilled in project management with the ability to multi-task and prioritize critical path tasks (Effective team leader and collaborator.)
- Willingness to travel to remote project locations up to 40% of time.
- A competitive compensation package with strong competitive annual bonus!
- Benefit options including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employer paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, parental leave, and a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
If you are interested in the Project Development Advisor role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!