The position is for a Project Engineer who will be responsible for managing and performing structural engineering tasks related to building enclosure projects across North America based from Cleveland, OH. The position requires daily collaboration with team members on a range of engineering services to deliver successful solutions. Additionally, the Project Engineer will manage outside consultants to deliver projects successfully, provide technical support, interpret architectural and structural drawings, and occasionally travel to project sites.
- 3-5 years experience, preferably in building enclosure related projects
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering, Building and Construction, or Architecture
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Auto-CAD LT, spreadsheet design and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Self-motivated, creative, independent learner and team-player
- PE License or Architecture License
- BIM modeling experience