A top tier regional firm with almost $1 billion in revenue is currently seeking a Project Engineer to assist on projects in the Philadelphia region. This Project Engineer will get the opportunity to work on large and complex projects while learning from some of the top professionals in the construction industry. Additionally, the Project Engineer will enjoy the security and internal growth potential that come with working for a large firm.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for...
- Document control: processing RFIs and submittals
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Safety management
- Ensuring the project is progressing safely and on-schedule
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a similar degree
- 2 years of experience in Project Engineer preferred
- Experience working with PennDot
- An interest in working in the field/ on site
- Safety is their #1 priority: this firm has one of the lowest EMR ratings in the industry
- They have a significant backlog of projects to keep you busy and constantly learning
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
Do you want to hear more? Apply now!!