- Luxury Residential Construction -
Salary: $200,000- $270,000
My client, a well established contractor in the city, is urgently seeking to add a Senior Project Manager/Project executive to their teams in NYC.
With multiple projects underway already and loads more due to start over the course of the rest of the year, this opportunity offers a stable role in one of the best & busiest construction markets in NYC right now! The first project is a mid-rise ground up project which has already broken ground, followed by a range of different multifamily projects ranging from Affordable Housing to Luxury Residential buildings.
They have projects based all around the 5 boroughs of New York, with the first projects being based in Manhattan for a large ground up development.
Required Experience for role:
- 10+ years of NYC Construction experience
- Experience growing and training teams in NYC
- Knowledge of taking projects out of the ground is essential
- Experience in constructing residential buildings
Preferred experience for role:
- Minimum 8 years of occupied rehab works of affordable housing projects
- Minimum 10 years of ground up high rise experience
- Availability to travel to all 5 boroughs of NYC
- Posses strong relationship building skills
- To have trained Assistant Project Managers for over 5 years