A leading multifamily developer is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join its operations team within the Atlanta region. The ideal candidate will have had Multifamily construction management experience to be considered.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Negotiate business and legal provisions of construction contracts.
- Resolve issues with win-win solutions and collaboration.
- Display natural leadership skills and assure that project responsibilities are carried out promptly and accurately.
- Develop strategies to win project bids, including preparation of bid documents, negotiating and awarding subcontracts, along with delivering formal sales presentations.
- Build trusting relationships with potential customers and earn customer satisfaction.
- Travel for projects as needed.
To be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Portfolio of High-rise or Mid-rise construction developments, ideally Multifamily (minimum 3 projects)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Competitive compensation + bonuses
- Career growth development programme
- Health Insurance