I'm currently working on a new role with a leading owner/operator looking for a skilled project manager in the Houston, Texas area. This company is seeking someone that is eager to help in their mission of decarbonizing electricity while maintaining affordability.
A few job responsibilities include:
- Ability to oversee early stage project design, engineering, procurement, and construction through project turnover.
- Will coordinate and consult with outside parties such as contractors or suppliers.
- Updating project documents including schedules, cash flow, and mitigation planning.
- Oversees multiple projects simultaneously while managing on-site resources.
A few job requirements include:
- Experience with preconstruction and construction disciplines
- Minimum 4 years experience within the renewable energy industry
- Proficiency in word/excel and primavera
- Ability to breakdown cost reports, scheduling, and forecasting