Project Manager - Commercial
A National, Top Performing General Contractor is looking for an organized and driven Project Manager. The company wants a driven individual with commercial experience to oversee projects in Austin TX. You will play a pivotal role in keeping projects (both private and federal) within budget and on time, continuing to solidify the company's reputation as one of the best general contractors in America. Are you passionate about the construction industry? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Project Manager will be responsible for…
- Negotiate business and legal provisions of construction contracts.
- Resolve issues with win-win solutions and collaboration.
- Display natural leadership skills and assure that project responsibilities are carried out promptly and accurately.
- Develop strategies to win project bids, including preparation of bid documents, negotiating and awarding subcontracts, along with delivering formal sales presentations.
- Build trusting relationships with potential customers and earn customer satisfaction.
- Travel for projects as needed.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or related field
- 6-7+ Years of relevant experience
- OSHA (preferred)
- Strong Leadership Skills
If you are interested in the Project Manager role then please don't wait to apply.