A well-established and diversified top 20 biggest construction firm in the US is seeking a driven Project Manager for a Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP/WWTP) in Denver, CO. As a Project Manager, you will plan an integral role in assisting both long term and short term completion of the project. The Project Manager role is essential in ensuring the correctness of project completion. If you are a motivated and organized individual, please reach out to find out more.
The firm has an extremely strong and established Water and Wastewater division, so the position can offer excellent opportunity to develop professionally and job security.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
* Overall safety performance of the project
* Schedule for the project
* Cost control
* Overall quality performance of the project
* General overall project performance of the project
* Responsible for promoting close and harmonious relations with the client, engineers, subcontractors and internal staff
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years experience building Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants (WTP/WWTP) preferre
- 4+ years of general construction experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
If you are someone who would excel in the Project Manager position, please reach out to learn more.