My client are the Leading Geotechnical/Foundations contractor in the US. They have an ever growing presence in the Mid-Atlantic with the need for a Project Manager to manage local projects in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Identifies new opportunities and coordinates with the management team for support and overall strategy. Helps to identify new markets, clients and technologies while building client relationships.
- Recognises major risks and takes appropriate measures to reduce risks to the company.
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent and other entities as required.
- Develops plans and strategies with the project team to maximize profitability of projects.
- Ensures the work performed meets the specified requirements.
- Identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities to maximize profitability.
- Identifies, tracks and addresses changes; escalates changes when necessary.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years geotechnical, construction or industry related experience preferred.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills necessary.