There is a new opportunity for a PM with a well known IPP that has been in the industry for 15 years. With over 1 GW of renewables electricity installed they are incredibly stable and have a strong pipeline of upcoming projects. My client is looking for a PM to focus on their Community Solar sites.
- Develop solar projects while supporting land development efforts, conditional permitting, interconnection, and offtake timelines
- Bring projects to the internal NTP stage gate approval in a timely manner to maintain construction start dates.
- Following NTP stage gate, monitor and provide direction to EPC partners from the construction phase through commercial operation and commissioning
- Experience working in NY, CA, MD, or IL
- Knowledge/experience in the renewable energy industry; solar PV project development and/or construction preferred
If you are open to new opportunities, I would love to find 10 to 15 minutes to chat more in depth regarding this role. Apply in!