A leading water design and construction company are growing their team in Australia. As a leading organisation operating across the region, the company work on some of the most exciting projects within the water and waste water sector.
In Melbourne, they are currently seeking an experienced water professional to take on a Project Manager level position.
- Managing the day to day responsibilities large scale water and waste water treatment projects
- Overseeing a team of junior engineers, drafters and technicians
- Understanding of industrial water treatment projects and plants - specific focus on F&B projects
- Actively involved in preparing proposals, tenders and vendor documents
- Working closely with contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers
- 8+ years of project manager experience within the water and waste water sector
- Relevant Engineering Degree - Chemical / Mechanical / Environmental is highly preferred
- Prior on site engineering experience on a project environment (not in-house engineering)
If you are interested please do help to apply with your updated CV!