As a Project Manager, you must be a dependable team player with a strong work ethic. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with good time management skills. It is also important that you display good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager position include:
* RRO/RRC/CDT preferred
* 5-7 years minimum experience in Roof Consulting
* Knowledge and experience in field inspection with a thorough understanding of roofing systems
The Project Manager/Roof Consultant will perform physical inspections of roofs and/or exterior wall systems to assess current condition, concerns, maintenance items, and life expectancy. You will also publish a report of findings, site plans, and photos to assist with the continued maintenance and budgeting to gain the longest possible life expectancy from each building component.
You may assist with investigating premature system failures due to storm damage, improper installation, and/or material failure.
The company started nearly two decades ago in response to a growing need in the roofing & construction industries. They formally expanded their services to provide recommendations and scopes of work for exterior walls and waterproofing installation.
Service Lines offered:
- Roofing and Enclosure Assessments
- Project Design, Assistance, and Oversight
- Testing and Forensics
- Active members of IIBEC
- Registered Exterior Wall Observers (REWO) accredited by IIBEC
- Registered Roof Observers (RRO) accredited by IIBEC
- Registered Roof Observers (RRC) accredited by IIBEC
- Certified Level I Thermographers
- Certified staff by the Tile Roofing Institute (TRI)
- Certified electronic leak detection agency.