A local leader in the state and historically successful engineering firm with a great track record of partnering with DOTs, municipalities, and Developers on projects is seeking to add skilled Project Managers across several levels to their team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for major highway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Texas PE
- 10 years' experience across design and planning for major highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in the following: Microstation, GeoPak, and Openroads (if applicable)
The selected candidate will have the ability to directly impact local projects in Austin and see their designs built. Please apply directly.