Project Manager / Senior Project Manager (Wastewater Management)
Location: Singapore / Jurong Island
- Successful implementation and completion of environmental engineering projects.
- Handover to client or O&M operator within specified schedule, budget, meeting contract requirements and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating and leading clients, respective consultants, partners, vendors and subcontractors in all stages of the project
- Oversee project budgeting and tracking of project expenditures
- Relevant degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Over 10 years of experience (8 years of managing infrastructure projects), with a proven track record of successful project implementation
- Candidates with a strong Water / Wastewater background would be preferred
- Team player with individual drive, sense of responsibility and ability to multi task
- Good interpersonal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead a team of consultants, vendors and contractors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If interested, kindly submit your CV and I will get in touch!
However, if this role is not entirely suitable to your profile, please feel free to refer anyone you know who may be keen.