An Established IT and Network Infrastructure Services and Solutions provider is seeking a self-motivated, highly organized individual to join a growing sales team, managing network infrastructure & wireless sales and business development across the North East Region.
Successful Candidates will have strong existing relationships within the commercial space and experience selling low-voltage technology solutions in this segment across industries.
Additionally, relationships or skills selling network infrastructure solutions direct to:
- Enterprise clients
- General Contractors
- Real Estate Developers
- Public Sector Employees
- Manufacturing CIOs
- Building Technology Consultants
Successful Candidates will have ample experience developing existing customer relationships and building off of the core business.
Products represented will include:
- Network Infrastructure (Copper, Fiber)
- Audio Visual solutions
- Network Security
- Camera / Biometric Scanners installations, commercial DAS, and wireless solutions.
The candidate will preferably reside on the East Coast and within one of the key markets as this position is primarily responsible for driving all aspects of the selling process including new business development and project sourcing within the region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building out and managing the key South East territory. Sourcing new opportunities and potential customers. Bidding on new opportunities and networking across the region.
- Schedule and direct sales-related meetings and events
- Provide regular updates of in-house orders, sales calls/meetings scheduled, new opportunities, and status of outstanding proposals
- Work with internal marketing to develop go-to-market strategies and define customer segments
- Achieve sales and marketing goals by working effectively with internal and external partners
- Routinely communicate with vendor partners to ensure plan objectives are being met
- Works with the inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately
- Works with the engineering team to accurately scope projects
- Maintains relationships with all levels of customer contacts, but has a focus to maintain executive level (Director and above) relationships
Strategic Planning & Presentation
- Provides accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts, managing individual and team pipelines at all stages to ensure we are meeting goals and objectives.
- Understand market trends, pitch new business opportunities, and promotes change
Some additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in either sales, estimating or engineering position in data or telecom cable, wirless solutions, or AV.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, depending on territory assignment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and deliver solutions-oriented proposals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, and proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Salesforce
- Efficient and capable of working independently from a home office or remotely
- Experience presenting technology and proposals to customers and partners
- Strong networking skills and desire to build a book of business
- Experience working with new sales models, services, and marketing said changes.
- An understanding of blueprints/CADs, and detailed technical specification documents is a plus.
- A College Degree is Required.