An acoustical consulting firm based on the West Coast is looking to add a mid-senior level Acoustic Consultant to their team. The firm work on a variety of sound and vibration projects including corporate, education and healthcare.
This role is fully remote but may involve minimal travel to the West Coast and other US locations for client sites.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years experience in architectural acoustic consulting
- Proven experience of working independently and managing their own projects
- BS in Acoustics, Physics or other related engineering subject
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible and remote working schedule
Looking to fill this role ASAP so apply now for immediate consideration!
Please note - this role is only open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.