*** FULLY REMOTE ***
A national engineering team with a well established transportation market is looking to add Bridge Engineers at any level to their Denver team in preparation for backlog scheduled through 2025. They have a strong presence throughout the US boasting a collaborative work environment across teams. The firm does guarantee annual bonuses, offers excellent benefits, and puts employee satisfaction at the forefront.
The day to day duties would include:
- Training and mentoring younger staff on best engineering practices
- Help lead business development efforts with other senior leaders on the team
- Manage active projects, and be Project Manager of record
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSCE degree with 5-20 years of design experience in all aspects of transportation design; or equivalent level of experience
- PE required (preferably in Colorado)
- Strong engineering analysis and judgement
- Experience in managing and organizing multiple tasks and related disciplines
- Ability to manage and train support staff
- Proficiency in Microstation/AutoCAD
- SE is a plus, but not required
Don't wait to apply!