Title: Engineering Manager
Company Summary: A nationally recognized solar IPP is looking for a highly accomplished Project Engineer to join their fast-growing team to help deliver zero carbon emission and water consumption energy. Focusing on utility-scale solar and storage, their operating profile includes more than 140 facilities across 14 states with a 100 percent track record of seeing projects through start to finish.
- Support all electrical/mechanical engineering due diligence on utility-scale solar projects.
- Oversee a team of project and senior project engineers to ensure high quality and cost-efficient designs.
- Manage project pipeline and evaluate project constraints including interfacing with O&M teams and maintaining relationships with third party vendors.
- Support technical design reviews from early stage to substation.
- Lead and evaluate engineering groups across all platforms of project pipeline.
- 7+ years PV system design experience
- Bachelors degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, MS or PE preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, Procore and PVSyst
- Competitive salary plus relocation assistance if needed
- Includes 401(k) matching, medical, dental, vision and HSA programs