One of the leading renewable developers/ EPC is looking to grow their team with a Senior Development Engineer. My client focuses on C&I/DG/ Community Scale - Solar + Storage solutions across the US! They are backed by a privately equity firm, and have exciting projects in the pipeline. Additionally, they are partnered with industry leading companies and has generated over 250GWh+ of clean electricity!
This position is fully remote!
The Senior Development Engineer will be responsible for:
- Energy production modeling and production assessments using PVSyst
- Creating preliminary designs, site layouts, single lines, using AutoCAD and Helioscope
- Supporting RFPs & representing the company at site walks
- Site Evaluations & Project Pricing
- Supporting utility interconnection and permitting application process
The Senior Development Engineer should have:
- Experience with AutoCAD, Helioscope, and PVSyst
- 4+ years renewable energy experience (preferably solar)
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or equivalent (Electrical Engineering preferred)