We're currently reviewing/accepting applications for our openings going into the new year for experienced engineers with 5-15+ years of professional experience that are interested in being considered for the one and/or multiple of the openings below. Positions include:
- Senior Project Engineers
- High-Voltage Project Engineers
- Senior Design Engineer - BESS or Solar
- BESS Project Engineers
- Solar Project Engineer (Electrical, Civil OR Structural focus)
- Renewable Protection Engineers
FULL-TIME REMOTE & HYBRID OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.
Interested in a future relocation? From the Carolinas to Hawaii, we also have future relocation opportunities across the US to many exciting cities and regions.
Experience Requirements/Your Background:
- 5-15 years of engineering work experience in engineering design and/or construction.
- Specific focus in one or more of the following areas:
- Solar energy, battery energy storage, wind
- Substation/transmission systems
- Utility design/design review
- Substation commissioning
- Power system studies
- Site development
- Relay settings, protection & controls
- 30/60/90 technical review & mark ups
- Excellent communication skills & passion AND/OR interest for renewable energy.
- Four year engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Civil, etc.
**In order to be considered all applications must currently be based in the US or Canada.