Established multi-disciplinary engineering firm currently looking to add a Roadway Discipline Leader to their Western practice. Ideal candidates for this role would need to be an enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented engineer ready to take their career to the next level. If you're looking to have a direct impact on our newer engineers as well as your surrounding communities, this is the job for you.
The Roadway Discipline Leader will be responsible for:
- Hands on development of new projects through technical design and oversite/mentorship of newer staff
- Provide technical assistance and manage technical aspects on a variety of transportation related projects
- Perform detailed tasks such as design, preparation and review of contracts
- Improve project quality, on-budget delivery, and on-time delivery
- Working as part of overall design team and providing support across the West
- Travel domestically or internationally (no more than 10% of time)
The Roadway Discipline Leader should have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk and Bentley platforms, including ProjectWise
- Familiar with highway/roadway design, stormwater management and ADA compliance
- 10+ years engineering related experience in transportation, roadway,
- Washington PE or ability to obtain in 6-9 months
- Medical, dental, vision, life, retirement with company contributions
If you are interested in the Senior Project Engineer- Transportation/ Civil role, then please don't wait to apply.