To join our creative and enthusiastic team, we are looking for a Sr. Project Manager with 15+ years of experience in Transportation and Roadway Design Management. Design experience and client relationships with FDOT and/or counties and municipalities in NE Florida are preferred. We're searching for a dedicated individual with sales and technical skills to join our team and help us grow our business.
This is a fantastic chance for the appropriate person to advance into a leadership position. It is necessary to have excellent communication abilities. In the transportation market, the successful applicant must undertake and manage associated design/planning/engineering duties. It is necessary to have technical knowledge about roadway design.
* Technical execution and oversight of engineering projects, participation in project pursuits, technical project management, and junior staff mentoring and development.
* Planning and managing multi-discipline or single-discipline projects with a wide range of value. Complete transportation projects in the NE Florida region on your own and with the help of others.
* Managing all project scope, schedule, budget, quality, safety, and profitability.
* Demonstrating knowledge of project management concepts and employing advanced methodologies to efficiently manage projects and portfolios while boosting productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
* Directly managing numerous projects with over $1 million in annual billings under management.
- Competitive salary- Committed to paying market-based salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability (benefits start within 30 days of hire)
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Generous Paid Time Off and 7 paid holidays
- Employee-Owned Company with annual company contributions to your ESOP account
- 401k company match
- Ability to participate in our Direct Stock Ownership program
- Tuition Reimbursement