LVI Associates are proudly partnered with a pillar in the roofing industry, having provided top quality and award-winning services to clientele across the DFW area for over 50 years. They are seeking a highly experienced and qualified professional to provide technical expertise and project management services. They foster a culture of collaboration and boast competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and professional growth opportunities in a dynamic work environment.
- Lead and manage projects involving Roofing systems, including roofing, waterproofing, sheet metal, shingle and low slope.
- Opportunity to work on a multitude of roof types and projects; including Commercial, Residential, Historical & Emergency serving and repairs of roofing.
- Further your own experience by working with different materials such as Slate&Tile, Low Slope, Sheet Metal, Shingle Roofing, Cedar Shakes, Single-Ply Membrane, Built up Asphalt, Green Roofing and Roof Coating.
- Develop comprehensive construction documents, specifications, and construction administration services for enclosure and roofing systems.
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships, leveraging networking and marketing efforts to identify new business opportunities.
- Mentor and guide junior staff members, fostering their professional development.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and actively participate in industry organisations.
- IIBEC certification strongly preffered (RRO/RRC/RWC are favoured)
- High School education required
- Proven experience in the industry of sheet metal and or roofing, with contracting or consulting experience
- Effective project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Get in touch!
Connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity, or other options in the industry!