A prominent, award-winning engineering and design firm is looking to expands its Philadelphia office! The team needs a seasoned Project Architect to lead design work in the science and technology industry. If you are a leader and team player with extensive experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, gene-therapies, clean rooms, cannabis, biotech, or manufacturing facilities, you may be the addition the team is looking for.
- Contribute to programming, planning, and concept design
- Conduct code analysis and research into STI-related functions and technologies
- Find creative solutions to design-related problems
- Complete specification writing
- Manage a team and mentor junior staff
- Build and maintain meaningful relationship with clients
- Bachelors degree in Architecture or related field
- At least 8 years of architectural design experience
- Background in science, technology, and industrial design
- Licensed in Pennsylvania
- Well-versed in Revit and AutoCAD. Proficient in SketchUp, Google Earth, Enscape, BlueBeam, SpecBuilder Cloud, CTM BIM Suite, and Form-It Pro
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Strong leader and mentor
The company is committed to continuing your development. Their educational assistance program allows you to further your education in any field relevant to the operations and services of the company. Additionally, the company offers over 1,000 free, in-house courses through their online training website. The courses address both hard and soft skills and cover everything from technical topics to leadership and management.
With this engineering and design firm, your career is in your own two hands! Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply here!