I'm working with a privately owned and independent engineering firm with over 4 thousand employees all over the world that specialise in power plant projects. They're looking to grow their security space from scratch in the energy sector and their goal is to work with clients globally and change the quality of their technological capabilities.
They are currently looking to hire a Security Architect to join and spearhead their new department.
- Advising customers on information and cyber security
- Analyse internal security vulnerabilities with security experts across industries as well as with company's customers
- Protect critical infrastructure
- Working on powerplant projects to help protect the security system's architecture and improve on existing architecture
- Networking and Business Development
- Degree: Computer Science / Automation / Communications Technology
- Consultancy experience in either cyber security, automation, or control systems
- Experience in security tests, penetration tests
- Develop security concepts for ICS/SCADA systems
- Knowledge of industry standards, e.g., IEC 27001/-19, IT security catalog (BNetzA), BDEW whitepaper
- Knows IDS and SNIES systems
- Knowledge of common protocols and processes in the power supply industry
- Speak German and English (B2 level German as a minimum)
Apply here if you are interested or if you would like to have a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact me on +44 203 780 0035 or email me on