Are you passionate about unravelling the mysteries behind accidents and determining the truth? Do you have a keen eye for detail, exceptional analytical skills, and a drive to make a meaningful impact?
LVI are currently working with a well-established Forensic firm, we are currently seeking an experienced Accident Reconstructionist to join a dynamic team and who has a desire to make a name for themselves and contribute towards the firms exciting growth.
Our client provides you with the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases, they specialise in vehicle accident reconstruction, biomechanical analysis, motor carrier compliance, and the extraction and analysis of digital data from heavy trucks, passenger vehicles, GPS, and other electronic devices. This gives you the opportunity to work alongside a range of different people allowing for more insight and experience.
Are you tired of doing tons of admin? Well with our client they have a superb administrative team to help support our experts from case intake to completion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing failure analysis and conducting field investigations involving various types of vehicles and mechanical equipment involved in incidents.
- Travel to client sites and accident scenes to gather information and perform inspections.
- Collaborate in teams to analyse complex issues at accident scenes.
- Provide testimony of findings at deposition or trial
- Contribute towards business growth and developing client relationships.
- 4 years minimum experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- E. License or ACTAR certification