We are seeking a Senior Acoustic Consultant to join our team and help us design and implement acoustic solutions for a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will have a background in acoustics, sound engineering, or a related field, and experience working with a variety of acoustic measurement and analysis tools. Experience with higher education projects is a plus.
- Conducting acoustic measurements and analysis on a variety of projects, including building acoustics, industrial noise control, and environmental noise assessments
- Developing and implementing acoustic design solutions for new and existing structures, including soundproofing and noise reduction measures
- Collaborating with architects, engineers, and other design professionals to ensure that acoustic considerations are incorporated into project designs
- Preparing detailed acoustic reports and recommendations for clients and project stakeholders
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in acoustics and sound engineering, and incorporating new technologies and techniques into projects as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Acoustics, Sound Engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of professional experience in acoustics or sound engineering
- Experience with a variety of acoustic measurement and analysis tools, such as sound level meters, impulse response measurement systems, and noise modeling software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have a passion for acoustics and sound engineering and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we encourage you to apply today!