We have a current opportunity for a Senior Stack / Air Emission Consultant (5+ years). The position will be based in Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne. For further information about this position please apply.
Senior Environmental Scientist (Air Monitoring / Stack Testing)
Our client is an industry leader known across multiple cities in Australia, providing monitoring, management and assessment services across multiple disciplines.
With autonomy at a more senior level, here is a chance to spearhead the growth of your own career while growing with our client.
- Conduct air quality monitoring and site investigations involving dispersion modelling assessments, air emission inventories, ambient air quality data analysis.
- Write technical environmental reports.
- Keep a look out for potential new clients and projects.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of air quality science and technology.
- Guide junior staff as required.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5+ years of experience in Air quality related engineering consulting experience in both industrial and infrastructure space.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Open to mentoring junior roles.
If you are keen, please 'Apply Now' with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.