We are currently supporting a national environmental consultancy hire senior and principal level contaminated land consultants for their Melbourne office.
They offer a wide range of services to high profile clients, and competitive benefits to their employees. This position is for someone who seeks new challenges in their career, while also having a positive work-life balance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading projects and delivery in the contaminated land space
- Developing the business and managing clients
- Support the team with complex projects in various industries
- Grow the team and mentor junior environmental scientists
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the contaminated land space
- Prior consulting experience, with a good understanding of Victorian legislation and standards
- Expertise in project management, project delivery, stakeholder management
- Relevant qualifications in environmental science
If you meet all (or most!) of the above requirements, do apply with your CV. If this role is not suited for you, don't hesitate to apply regardless so that we can reach out to you with a more relevant role.