A national civil engineering firm is in search of a Full-time Aviation Project Manager to sit out of Seattle, WA or Portland, OR. They're a nationwide firm with remote work options and a track record of fast growth. You'll be working with a team of experts on various projects in the aviation sector.
The ideal candidate should have at least 12 years of experience in civil engineering, specializing in FAA-funded airport development projects, and be familiar with AIP grants and state funding. The role involves managing multi-discipline projects, so a diverse background is a plus. If you're a self-motivated professional with a passion for aviation projects, your skills are in demand!
- Business development for specific clients or projects
- Managing airport development projects
- Leading design development internally
- Overseeing design project construction
- Assisting clients with FAA-related administrative processes
- Providing guidance to junior staff
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Washington or Oregon, or the ability to obtain reciprocity
- Desire to obtain a Washington, Oregon, or California PE license
- Familiarity with FAA design standards and project development procedures
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in General Aviation and Part 139 Commercial Service Airports
- WA or OR Registered Professional Engineer certification
Please apply today to be considered!