A multi-disciplinary award-winning national leader is looking for a Senior Bridge Engineer in Hartford, CT or Boston, MA. This firm offers flexible working hours, a great work life balance, and competitive pay.
They work on interesting projects and allow their employees to work on projects that genuinely interest them. This firms encourages their employees to constantly learn and grow no matter what position they are in.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will perform bridge design, load ratings for highway and railroad structures as well as:
- Produce and deliver construction document production: including drawings and specifications
- Inspections - Participating in bridge condition inspections and inspections of other transportation related structures, and inspection report preparation
- Calculate Bridge load ratings
- Review of shop drawings
- Perform design calculations, develop plan details/layouts using CAD and quantity take offs
- Design of Transportation Facilities
- Minimum of 11 years of experience in design & analysis of new and existing bridges, including rehabilitation design, stations and transportation facilities rehabilitation design
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Master's Degree preferred)
- EIT required
- Experience with CT DOT is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills