A local transportation firm based out of Houston, TX is urgently looking to add a Senior Bridge Engineer to their team. Their disciplines include aviation, drainage, structural, roadway/highway design, land development, civil engineering, and more.
Please see below for more information regarding the desired Bridge Engineer:
Position: Senior Bridge Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full-time
- Work on multiple bridge projects and collaborate closely with the whole design team from concept to completion, ensuring quality, safety, and efficiency
- Design bridges, retaining walls, junction boxes, and structural details for transportation projects
- Assist with the design of miscellaneous structures and provide technical expertise for buildings and building-related systems
- Lead and help grow a team of structural engineers and EITs
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to the team
- Manage multiple bridge projects and collaborate closely with the whole design team from concept to completion, ensuring quality, safety, and efficiency.
- Design miscellaneous structures and provide technical expertise for buildings and building-related systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited university
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas
- 5-15 years of experience in designing concrete and steel bridges for transportation projects and preparing plans and specifications for clients such as TxDOT, cities, counties, and tolling authorities.
- Experience in mentoring, and managing a team of engineers and technicians, and successfully delivering transportation projects
- Knowledgeable in managing and preparing plans for TxDOT, cities, counties, and tolling authorities
- Open Bridge Designer and Open Bridge Modeler experience is a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without a sponsorship
- Comprehensive Dental, Vision, Health and Life insurance
- Competitive 401k match
- Generous PTO, Paid Sick leave, and unused PTO is paid out
- Hybrid Schedule