As a Certified Asbestos Consultant, you will play a crucial role in conducting asbestos assessments, inspections, and providing expert advice on asbestos management and remediation. Working remotely within California, you will collaborate with our team and clients to ensure compliance with asbestos regulations and promote safe working environments.
- Conduct surveys of buildings for hazardous materials, identifying the presence of materials such as asbestos.
- Utilize both destructive and non-destructive sampling techniques to gather potential hazardous building materials.
- Analyze survey data to formulate conclusions and suggest necessary actions.
- Create programs for managing asbestos and asbestos dust, along with preparing the relevant documentation.
- Establish programs for managing lead and lead dust, accompanied by the necessary documentation.
- Participate in or oversee on-site observation and monitoring while implementing plans for managing asbestos and lead dust.
- Produce proposals, reports, and cost estimates for asbestos and lead surveys, as well as air monitoring services.
- Certified Asbestos Consultant Qualification (CAC)
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in asbestos consulting and project management.