We are currently working with a boutique civil engineering consultancy looking for a highly motivated Senior Civil Engineer based in Queensland. You will be part of an ambitious team working on a range of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
The Senior Civil Engineer will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and managing a range of infrastructure projects, residential, commercial and urban development projects.
- Taking responsibility for the design and coordination of high-quality engineering solutions.
- Mentoring fellow team members, sharing your expertise and aiding the development of the team as a whole.
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations and industry standards.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, including the team, partners and clients.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a civil engineering role.
- Strong competence in civil design, including expertise in AutoCAD and 12D.
- Team leadership and mentorship skills.
- Ability to work closely with others and contribute to a positive team dynamic.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible working arrangements and great work-life balance.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a growing company.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.