This company is seeking an experienced, collaboration-oriented civil engineer to lead the Land Development team in Orlando.
- Identify, develop, and manage project pursuit opportunities
- Lead a team of professionals to develop site/civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of small, medium, and large land development projects
- Develop project scopes and work plans for effective and efficient delivery of design services.
- Work collaborative with other engineers and designers
- Assist in the preparation of land entitlement permitting documents
- Support preparation of land development design and permitting documents
- Responsible for client relations, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders to establish their needs and discuss design/permitting issues with them
- BS in Civil Engineering or related degree.
- 8+ years of professional civil engineering experience focusing on land development and civil/site engineering.
- Florida Professional Engineering license.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication, and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to details and ability to think critically.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of project teams.
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery, maintain, and build client relationships, and proven ability to develop new business/business development.
- Have knowledge of and experience in all aspects of site/civil engineering for residential and commercial site design including grading and drainage design, utility design site, and roadway layout