Join a leading engineering and consulting firm known for innovative solutions in transportation, civil engineering, and environmental planning. Be part of a team shaping communities and infrastructure projects. Apply now to work on impactful, diverse projects and advance your career.
As a Senior Civil Project Manager, my client seeks a visionary leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive the growth of our practice and beyond. Our markets are defined by relationships, not geography. You'll have the autonomy to lead and grow your business, with support in accounting, administration, marketing, recruitment, IT, and production. Success leads to a performance-based environment with potential for ownership. We're looking for effective communicators who can foster client relationships, identify leads, make presentations, manage budgets, and ensure timely, quality deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) and 15+ years of experience in civil engineering
- Strong network of client contacts and relationships with local municipalities, county authorities, and state agencies.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in California.
- Proven business development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage profitable projects.
- Vision for practice, strategic planning, and goal-setting.
- Client relationship building and maintenance.
- Medical Insurance with $0 monthly premium and fertility benefits
- Retirement Plan with 2-to-1 401(k) match and profit-sharing
- Family Support, including New Parent Leave and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Protection Benefits, such as Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Performance-Based bonus compensation