A Senior Compliance Manager is responsible for (1) overseeing professional-level technical and administrative support staff to achieve established objectives; (2) provide senior-level management and final review on projects/proposals; and (3) identify and develop business opportunities with existing clients related to environmental compliance, construction management, and health & safety compliance activities.
- Provide and manage enough work to achieve an annual net invoice goal.
- Oversee and assign projects to professional-level technical and administrative support staff to achieve established objectives and deadlines
- Manage a portfolio of core clients; maintain ongoing relationships
- Manage project administration
- Provide final review on all assigned project submittals and correspondence
- Provide technical support on eCAP accounts
- Interpret existing regulations and guidance
- Requires 8+ years of professional experience in the environmental compliance industry or a related field
- two years of management, consulting, and business development experience
- and a bachelor's degree in environmental/civil/chemical engineering, environmental science, or a related field
- Knowledge of environmental permit regulations
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 Hour Certification
- Possess a valid driver's license, and have an acceptable driving record