An industry leading firm is looking for a Senior Director to lead all solar and storage project development across multiple eastern ISO regions. This individual must have expertise within PJM, NYISO, and ISO-NE markets, and the ability to lead a team of developers, while considering themselves an individual contributor as well.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, own and execute the project development strategy and tactics for Eastern region ISOs, which includes PJM, NYISO and ISO-NE
- Originate and oversee project, siting, and counter-parties due diligence for project acquisition.
- Manage development team while working closely with origination, policy, EPC, structured finance teams to design and review strategy.
- Negotiation, analysis, risk assessment, business development, and market strategy
- 10+ years in renewable energy development
- Experience/knowledge of utility-scale projects in the Eastern ISOs (PJM, NYISO, NE-ISO)
- Strong leadership and developer skills from early to late-stage development
- 4 year degree in relevant field, MBA or master's degree is a plus
This position is open to remote candidates.
If interested, please don't hesitate and apply now!