About the company:
We are helping our client search for a Senior Ecologist in Brisbane. Our client is an exceptional international specialist consultancy providing organisations across the public and private sectors with environmental solutions. Achieving exponential growth and having leaders in the industry, they cover diverse markets including Energy, Facilities, Government, and Transportation. Their services include: Contaminated Land, Environmental Management, Ecological Services and many more!
The company is growing and looking for Senior Ecologist to join their Brisbane office.
- Provide technical guidance to clients and sure that environmental plans are in line with local and federal ecological standards.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Identify new business opportunities, and win new clients and projects.
- Conduct environmental site assessments.
- Work on diverse projects across various sectors.
- Lead, plan, and co-ordinate field surveys, and analyse and interpret survey results.
- Manage work enquiries and prepare bids!
We are looking for individuals:
- 15+ years of experience in ecology, specifically in botany, with a strong background in environmental management.
- Degree in ecology or an environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Have the best of both worlds by working in a consultancy with an awesome smaller company culture! Do not miss out - apply with your CV today!