About the company:
We are helping our client search for a Senior Ecologist in Perth. Our client is an exceptional leader in environmental consulting working with some of WA's largest and most complex projects.
While they are national, they are able to make locally-based decisions making them extremely agile and efficient.
The opportunity will allow you to:
- Work on a variety of ecological projects across different industries and regions.
- Grow the ecology team!
- Progress in your career
- Have employee share scheme.
- Implement innovative and creative solutions.
- Living away from home allowance.
- 4 weeks purchased leave scheme.
- Paid parental and partner leave.
- Wellbeing incentives!
- Provide technical guidance to clients and sure that environmental plans are in line with local and federal ecological standards.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Identify new business opportunities, and win new clients and projects.
- Conduct environmental site assessments.
- Work on diverse projects across various sectors.
- Lead, design, and co-ordinate botanical field surveys, and analyse and interpret survey results.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5+ years of experience in ecology, specifically in botany, with a strong background in environmental management.
- Degree in ecology or an environmental discipline.
- Experience in key legislation and WA EPA guidelines.
- Hold a 'C' Class Driver;s License.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Have the best of both worlds by working in a consultancy with an awesome smaller company culture! Do not miss out - apply with your CV today!