Senior Electrical Engineers
An opportunity has opened with an excellent firm in San Francisco, California! This mid-sized MEP firm is a tight knit group of engineers working with top of the line projects. With their consistent quality of work they are constantly working with tier one clients on Healthcare, Higher Education, Lab/Research Facilities etc. Working here can allow you to work directly with the principal engineers giving you the ability to develop quickly within your professional career.
The Electrical Engineers will be responsible for…
- Design and plan electrical power systems for all types of projects including but not limited to: buildings and facilities, including hospitals, light rail, laboratories, high rise offices, educational facilities, and other commercial and institutional projects.
- Design and specification of power and control systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection, performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls for assigned projects.
- Provide leadership in prioritizing engineering project team labor to meet multiple moving deadlines and track project budgets.
- Work with others, interface with code officials and contractors, working with architects and other clients
- Work alongside project Teams as they perform their tasks and participate in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- Face-to-face and other technical communication with clients on MEP topics
- 10+ years of experience as a Electrical Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Current Professional Engineering PE license in the State of California.
- Experienced Project Manager to understand Client's desired outcome as it relates to budget and timing and drive designs communicating those deliverables with the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience maintaining successful client relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to lead multiple-discipline project teams.
- Ability to mentor and train young engineers, reviewing their work and giving appropriate feedback to ensure quality control.
- Competitive wages
- Remote work flexibility
- Paid holidays
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance paid entirely by employer
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Senior Electrical Engineer role don't hesitate to apply today!