LVI Associates is searching for an ambitious Electrical Estimator or Senior Estimator to join an Atlanta based firm. We are looking for a motivated individual with at least 10 year's estimating experience who will ideally have worked their way from the field into the office. The successful candidate will focus in the commercial projects including but not limited to retail, high rises and commercial fit out projects.
The Estimator is responsible for reviewing and formulating bid proposals and cost estimates for projects within the electrical industry. It is role where you will serve as the connect point between customers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure complete and precise estimates. This role will report direct to the Chief Estimator.
- Review project plans and specifications
- Performing accurate quantity takeoffs and material pricing
- Understanding of national, state, and city construction codes of the trade and location of work
- Field experience preferred
- Experience estimating commercial / light industrial experience
- Knowledge of the local St Louis electrical market
- Proficient with ConEst
- $100K-$150K (DOE)
- Excellent Bonus / Benefit Package (Healthcare, Medical, Vision ect.)
What's on offer:
- 401K plan with matching contributions
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off